I do hereby consent to and authorize the use by A Better Pet LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, of any photographs, video imaging, audio and voice recordings, or other media taken of me, including any derivative works thereof (collectively called “images” herein), and any reproduction of them in any form and in any media whatsoever, whether known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity and such permission is irrevocable.
I also consent to the use of my name or likeness, or a fictitious name associated with my likeness, in connection with the use, exhibition, distribution, merchandising, advertising, exploiting and/or publicizing of images in connection with A Better Pet LLC and any training A Better Pet LLC may engage in.
I hereby release and discharge A Better Pet LLC, its members, owners, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, licensees, and affiliated companies or persons from any and all claims, actions, suits, or demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in connection with the use of images and reproduction thereof; and I understand and agree A Better Pet LLC will be the exclusive owner of all rights, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, in and to the images in whole or in part, anywhere, in perpetuity, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, and to license others to use the images in any manner A Better Pet LLC may determine in its sole discretion without any obligation to me.
I waive any right that I might have to inspect and/or approve the use of the images or any reproductions thereof by A Better Pet LLC.
- Download the Image & Likeness Release Form in PDF format
- Return to Registration page to agrLinksee to and sign these forms
This Agreement was made and entered into at Cleveland Heights, Ohio, on this ____ day of ____________, 2020, between A Better Pet LLC, 2553 Queenston Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118, hereinafter called “Trainer,” and ________________________________________________, who reside or resides at the address listed below, hereinafter called “Client.”
- Whereas, Client owns or possesses a dog suitable for training and desires to retain the services of the Trainer for the training of the Client’s dog, as described below, by Trainer, the Client and Trainer agree, as follows:
- It is understood and agreed by Client the amount of time for training the dog to perform the tasks that are enumerated below is an individual determination that depends upon the dog’s nature and the Client’s attitude, determination, and effort to be successful.
- It is agreed by the Client and Trainer the dog shall be trained, in addition to the standard training for manners, sit, stay, return (or touch) and Client is required to and shall follow the advice and the instructions of Trainer in order to accomplish the above-mentioned training. Any failure to follow the advice and instructions of Trainer may cause delay in training the dog or may result in a failure of the dog to perform the tasks above. Because of the variables that are naturally a part of training any dog, such as the dog’s nature and, particularly, the Client’s attitude, determination, and effort to be successful, Trainer cannot guarantee any result.
- It is understood and agreed by Client that training for and reinforcement of the cues/commands the Client desires the dog to perform is a continuing process for the life of the dog and that if Client fails to continue in the training for and reinforcement of the cues/commands Client desires the dog to perform during and after the training, as set forth above, it is possible the dog will not perform the cues/commands according to the expectations of Client over the period of the life of the dog.
- It is agreed by Client and Trainer that training of the Client’s dog is only effective if the Client cooperates in the training process and participates with the Client’s dog in the training process.
- The training and instruction shall be accomplished by group remote service appointments with the Trainer by way of Zoom video-conferencing platform. The Client understands and agrees the Client is required to be able to access Internet service and appropriate computing hardware with the capability of sending and receiving video and audio transmissions so that the Client may attend group remote service appointments. The Client understands and agrees the Client may be required to download software in order to attend group remote service appointments by way Zoom videoconferencing platform.
- It is agreed by Client and Trainer the fee for the services to be rendered by Trainer for Client for the period of training of six training sessions as scheduled by the Trainer shall be one hundred ninety nine Dollars ($179), which fee is payable at time of registration and is non-refundable. A Better Pet Remote Training Agreement 20201
- Each group remote service appointment will be recorded and the Client may access the recorded group remote service appointment for for the duration of this course (ending date July 25, 2020) so as to aid in training of the dog.
- It is agreed by Client and Trainer other product purchases from A Better Pet LLC, such as, but not limited, to food, food items, training vests, training implements, leashes, training videos and other items are not included in the fees above and will be paid at the time of purchase.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio.
- Return to Registration page to agree to and sign these forms`
- Download the Remote Training Agreement in PDF format