The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom, Part 1
THE SIX PILLARS OF DOG TRAINING WISDOM is an elearning series created by Rachel Friedman, Owner and Founder of A Better Pet, LLC.
This course, Part I: The Foundation. is designed for dog owners and dog trainers. Its goal is to demystify the dog training process, making it easy and fun regardless of your background, experience, learning style or goals.
Topics in The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom, Part I include:
- The 6 Things all Dogs Should Know
- Your dog’s learning style — and your own
- How does no-force training work?
- What causes dogs to “misbehave”?
- How to get your dog’s attention anywhere any time
- Three factors which make learning a challenge for your dog
- Three tools which make it easier for your dog to learn
The Six Pillars of Dog Training Wisdom: Part I is comprised of 19 short videos which you should watch the first time in order. We’ve divided the course into 19 short parts so you can watch it the first time in multiple sittings, if desired, and then can return to any single episode to refresh your memory of a single unit.
Note: We’ve hosted the course on Vimeo.com for reliable, high-quality, 24/7 viewing. Clicking “Purchase this Course” will take you to our Vimeo portal, where you will purchase and watch the course.